These homes will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Parties wishing to purchase a home at Classics at Cedar Park (BUYER) must provide the following at the time of sale:
- A valid Preliminary Approval letter from one of our Preferred Lenders.
- If your Preliminary Approval is from Wells Fargo but not from Keith Cova, you must email your current Preliminary Approval Letter to Keith (firstname.lastname@example.org) for his approval.
- If your Preliminary Approval is from Bank of America but not from Chanelle Murphy or Gezal Nawabi, you must email your current Preliminary Approval Letter to Chanelle (email@example.com) for her review.
- Be sure your Preliminary Approval Letter is sufficient to cover the purchase price. For example, if the home you want to purchase is priced at $1,098,000, you must be approved for a minimum of $1,098,000.
- Your Preliminary Approval Letter must be valid, and not expired, as of the date of purchase.
- Buyer’s current contact information.
- A personal check payable to First American Title Company in the amount of 3% of the purchase price.
- If you are a cash buyer, you must bring a current copy of your proof of liquid funds (US bank/brokerage account).
Buyers who meet the criteria above will be given the opportunity to choose any available home on a first-come, first-served basis, and will be required to complete and sign the Purchase Agreement and related sales documents within 24 hours.
The following guidelines apply to purchasing a home at Cedar Park:
- Sales Price is set by SELLER – no negotiations will be permitted.
- All Sales will be subject to the terms and conditions of Classics at Cedar Park sales documents. Contingent sales (sales which are contingent on the sale of an existing home) will not be accepted.
- BUYER must sign the Purchase Agreement and related sales documents (disclosures, etc.) within 24 hours.
- If the Classics at Cedar Park Sales Staff is unsuccessful in contacting BUYER, or if BUYER does not execute the Purchase Agreement and related sales documents within 24 hours of the sale, SELLER may terminate the Purchase Agreement.
- At the time the Purchase Agreement is ratified, BUYER and SELLER shall open escrow with First American Title Company, and the check for 3% of the purchase price will be deposited into the escrow account.
- Please note that the prices for homes in a future sales release may be higher or lower than those in previous releases.
- Interested parties should contact the Classics at Cedar Park Sales Staff for information on future sales releases.
SELLER reserves the right to modify the sales process at any time for any reason without prior notice to prospective buyers.
Brokers/Agents must accompany their clients on the client’s first visit to Classics at Cedar Park and fill out the Broker/Agent registration form. Broker/Agent referral fee is not available for occupancy by the Broker or Agent in the transaction. Neither Broker nor Agent may be a party to the Purchase Agreement, Loan, or on Title for the home. All referral fees will be paid upon close of escrow directly to the referring Broker. No portion of the referral fee may be credited to the Buyer through escrow. For more information, please visit the Brokers page.
We look forward to helping you become a homeowner at Cedar Park! If you have any questions, please contact the Classics at Cedar Park Sales Staff.